Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reading List is Taking Over!

My reading list has taken over a little, lately, care of some birthday presents.

I have found that, indeed, I can enjoy books on my new iPad, so I have bought two, and they are both based off of video games.  From Dragon Age, a prequel about the birth of King Marric (whose son is a featured character in Dragon Age: Origins) called Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne and from Bioshock, another prequel about the founding and downfall of the underwater city, Rapture, called simply BioShock: Rapture.

Since both books had Samples available on iBooks, I was able to get a feel before committing to purchasing.  I've never tried an e-Reader before, but have been surprised at how well the iPad serves in that aspect (as well as having some game, which I'll do a feature on soon).

Also, some nice solid down to earth books, namely Dead Until Dark: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel.  It's much much campier than its television inspired series (HBO's True Blood) - up to being laugh out loud funny, the kind I haven't had sine One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, No. 1) or Grift Sense series (both campy murder mystery types).

No comments:

Post a Comment