Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting Back in the Saddle

Despite an outrageous rally of site visits this past weekend (hello, whoever you are), there hasn't been a lot of activity on the blog.  Well that's about to change.  With vacation upcoming, I promise to spend countless hours playing, reading, reviewing, and waxing poetic about the loves of my life on the digital platform, especially with some thoughts on upcoming titles (some exciting stuff out of Bioshock Infinite, for example).

Even if it means a total abandonment of spouse, friends, and family, I will sacrifice willingly.

For longtime fans of my work (hi, mom!), and who would like to hazard an inclusion of happy-goodness for the coming holidays, three separate Amazon.com wishlists have been developed, each with a singular focus of bringing me joy.

For the joy of reading a good book, my Kindle reading wishlist.

For the joy of getting into a good game, my Video Game & Comic wishlist.

And for the joy of not being naked, my Clothing & Accessories wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment