Monday, June 27, 2011

Other Birthday Thoughts

I cannot promise this will be the last birthday post, but probably...

I just wanted to through a shout-out to ThinkGeek.com which has oodles of brilliant geek-related gift ideas.  Sure, I may already have an Aperture Science Mug, but what about a Vintage Aperture Tee?

Also, check out this awesome Simon Pegg book.  After lisrtening to him on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me (the brilliant NPR News Quiz that I love to listen to, possibly because of Carl Kasell's voice) I decided that this was the sort of thing I'd want to advertise. 

Plus, you know Shaun of the Dead - brilliant, really.  Zombies + humor + Nick Frost = win!

Finally, I wanted to buy this shirt for my parents, because I feel like it encapsulates awesomeness, which for them should be celebrated.  It's based on The Cure's idyllic song, Friday I'm In Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment